Weekend Co-ed Aug 15, 2020
This ride has already taken place, if you participated, share your ride.
Meet at 9:45am, ready for 10:15am. Bring enough food, such as snacks and/or lunch, and water for 3+ hour ride.
Join us after the ride for apres at Norman Rudy's Pub on Tantulas Rd.
Due to Covid-19, the following temporary restrictions are in place.
- All attendees must be registered 2020 members. Please have your orange membership card visible on your person or, if you haven’t received it, be prepared to show your proof of purchase.
- To ensure the health and safety of everyone, we ask if you answer Yes to any of the following you refrain from riding:
- Do you have symptoms associated with COVID-19 or been in contact with someone who has?
- Have been advised to self isolate?
- Have traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days?
- Ride is RSVP only, no drop ins please. Please RSVP by selecting “Going” under attendance (below) and then selecting your group.
- Max attendance for all groups are 8 members and 2 ride leaders. The first 8 people who sign up for a group are guaranteed the spot. If 8 people have already signed up for the group you wish to join, please select “Maybe” instead of “Going”. This will let us know interest and we might form another group. Also, if you sign up and change your mind, please change your status to “Not Going” so someone else can take the spot.
- The Pub will be RSVP only as well. When you sign up for the ride, please indicate in comments whether you plan to come to the Pub as a reservation will be made based on exact responses.
- Physical Distancing is mandatory. When arriving at the meeting location, please practice physical distancing. Groups will depart the meeting place a few minutes apart to avoid congestion. Please also maintain physical distancing while riding.
- No Shows are Super un-cool. If you sign up, please come. If something comes up, no worries, but please change your status.
Please attach the plastic membership card in a visible location on your backpack.
Check forum by 8 am for any ride cancellations in case of questionable weather.
If you haven't received your membership in the mail, you must show us your receipt in order to ride. This is for the protection of the club and its members.
New to the club? Welcome!
When you arrive to your first ride, our Leaders are there to help. Seek out a smiling face in an NSRide Jersey if you have questions or need to be pointed in the right direction.
Make sure to also check out our what to bring section.
|Group Level||Meeting Place|
|Rhonda Brett||2 years 7 months ago|
|Marcel Haczek||Sorry, I've got last minute mechanical problem that I cant fix on time||2 years 7 months ago|
|Tomer Zazkis||2 years 7 months ago|
|Brandon Ho||2 years 7 months ago|
|Julian Masmitja||No pub... Flexible with groups, can do Intermediate - Spicy or Advanced - Chill if needed.||2 years 7 months ago|
|Jessica Schultz||2 years 7 months ago|
|David Lee||No pub||2 years 7 months ago|
|Kris Mezynski||2 years 7 months ago|
|Brad Eastman||2 years 7 months ago|
|Clement Hobbs||2 years 7 months ago|
|Nadine Laberge||2 years 7 months ago|
|Arnold Agno||No Pub||2 years 7 months ago|
|Paul Leung||No pub||2 years 7 months ago|
|Jackson Li||No pub||2 years 7 months ago|
|Natasha Reid||Could maybe switch to Expert-Chill depending on trails/group #s... hoping for some slabs, maybe check out In n Out Burger for 1st time, Heuso for 2nd time...||2 years 7 months ago|
|Karen Gillich||Open to expert chill; looking for rock slabs. I'm a slowish but steady climber.||2 years 7 months ago|
|William White||Yes Pub, Can switch to advanced spicy.||2 years 7 months ago|
|Veronica Zammitto||Pub!||2 years 7 months ago|
|John Steiner||No Pub||2 years 7 months ago|
|Heather Schram||2 years 7 months ago|
|Matt Gee||No pub||2 years 7 months ago|
|Joe English||Pub!||2 years 7 months ago|
|Patrick Belliveau||2 years 7 months ago|
|Ivan Soto||Pub||2 years 7 months ago|
|Lindsay Schram||I will make room if a member wants to join the group||2 years 7 months ago|
|Mark Wilson||Pub||2 years 7 months ago|
|Mark Onderwater||2 years 7 months ago|
|Sam Kahn||No pub||2 years 7 months ago|