The North Shore's Largest Mountain Bike Club
NSRide presented by the North Shore Riding Society is a mountain biking club based in North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. We offer guided group rides for the members on a weekly basis.
We are a not-for-profit organization run by a dedicated group of volunteers to provide members a supportive and social network for cycling. Our objective is to create new riders and motivate existing riders by providing an organized program of group rides led by qualified individuals in a safe and fun environment. Along with organizing a variety of rides for a range of fitness and skill levels, NSRide organizes trail maintenance days and social events for members to enjoy.
Become a member and join us for a ride. After the ride, we'll go out for a bite to eat and drink pints to re-hydrate - because you've earned it!
Due to the nature of our ride groups, NSRide is not able to cater to e-bikes (pedal assisted electric or combustion motor assisted bikes). As the e-bike market evolves, NSRide will revisit this policy as needed and afrter review by our Board f
Please note: Due to the nature of our ride groups, NSRide is not able to cater to e-bikes (pedal assisted electric bikes) at this time. As the e-bike market evolves, NSRide may revisit this policy as needed and in consultation with trail advocacy groups and land owners.
View the clubs code of conduct.
- Guided group rides split into skill level (Beginner, Beginner-Intermediate, Intermediate and Advanced)
- 30 OFA First Aid certified Ride Leaders
- Insured club with BC Parks and Metro Vancouver permits
- Five NSMBA TAP trail days per year
- Many local sponsors with membership discounts
- Multi-season scheduled group rides plus weekly winter night rides
- 250-350 annual members since 2007
- Yearly trips to Cumberland and Whistler! We take over local accomodations and have locally sourced, delicious, daily catered dinners for Cumberland!
- Diverse membership from amateur racers, trail builders, MTB coaches and dozens of other interesting professions